Buying two products at once

If you don't like something about the forum or site, post it here and we will consider it. You can also report any errors you find in the forum or site here.

Buying two products at once

Postby steve_wasiura » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:31 am

Hi Alex, our trial is up and we want to purchase both eWall and Paranoid together.

On your register page: http://sssolutions.net/8-)/register.php, it doesn't appear that you are able to buy two different products together at the same time (no shopping cart functionality).

So can you make a new product combo to click to buy that includes eWall X edition ($99.95) and Paranoid ($59.95) together ($159.90), so we only show 1 charge on our Visa statement for $159.90? It will make the finance dept much less suspicious to wonder what this is for and call it fraud.

Also what will show on our credit card statement as the name of the merchant? Will it be Plimus or Server-Side-Solutions ? The finance department will need to know that too.

I will subscribe so when you reply, I should get the notice and can make the combined purchase.

Developer

Postby Alexander Telegin » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:42 am

Please try this page for bundled Paranoid + eWall X Edition

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1752066

steve_wasiura wrote:Also what will show on our credit card statement as the name of the merchant? Will it be Plimus or Server-Side-Solutions ? The finance department will need to know that too.

Last time I've cheched the Merchant Name appeared as PLIMUS.

Regards,
Alex

Linked worked great, but no license code yet

Postby steve_wasiura » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:22 pm

Thanks Alex, that link worked great, and the receipt comes from Plimus but it says that your credit card statement will show "Innovative Communi"
So I will advise them of that.

I have not recvd the license codes yet, but I am wondering if you need to send the license codes for each product manually, because of this special setup.

Thanks again and please consider adding that purchase option to your order page, it would help others too.

Return to Forum and Site Feedback